Sunday, January 01, 2012

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2012

Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: 1 January - 31 December, 2012

See all the guidelines on the announcement/sign-up page here, but basically the challenge is to read books "owned by you prior to January 1, 2012. No ARCs (none), no library books. No rereads." I really need this challenge -- my mountain of unread books is so high I can't see over it anymore.

I'm playing it safe, though, and signing up at Level One ("Pike's Peak" - 12 books). But I'm hoping I might be able to climb just a bit higher than that as the year goes on. Whatever happens, I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog here.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining my mountain-climbing brigade, Joy! Hope to see you atop Pike's Peak soon and headed on up higher!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.