Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I've had a pretty good reading month, so far -- four books read, and two reviewed:


Will try to get reviews of the other two up later today.

This week, I've got a couple of books going: The House at Riverton by Kate Morton (which I'm thoroughly enjoying), and A Man of Parts by David Lodge (which I'm also liking a lot). Also getting ready to start The Shakespeare Thefts by Eric Rasmussen -- which is what I really should be reading, since it's an Early Reviewer book from Library Thing and I'm very late getting to it.

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm looking forward to getting to The Night Strangers sometime in the next few months. I've heard it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Night Strangers will have to go onto my TBR list!

    Here's mine:
    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiderweb is on my wish list...and I'm curious about The Night Strangers. I haven't read that author yet.

    Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had The House at Riverton for a while and really want to make the time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed the Night Strangers - I thought that was very good.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Shakespeare Thefts sounds good. I'll be interested to see what you think of it!

    Here's my Monday: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Inn at Lake Devine intrigues me!! I have added it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all sound great and it's always wonderful when the books you're reading are good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Night Strangers and Shakespeare Thefts sound interesting - will add to my TBR.. Am following you now.. do hop on by when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Night Strangers sounds good. :) Hope you enjoyed it!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.