Monday, December 28, 2015

2016 Vintage Mystery Cover Scavenger Hunt

OK. One more....


Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016

This one is going to be much, much fun. And I really can't wait to get started. (Even though I'm still sort of working on the 2015 Vintage Mystery Bingo Challenge.)

Here's how Bev explains the idea of this challenge:
" Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to find as many objects on the scavenger hunt list as possible on the covers of the mystery books you read."
I LOVE that kind of stuff! And it's going to allow me to read books already on my TBR list, which is definitely a plus.

For this challenge, I'm going to be reading Silver Age vintage mysteries since I have more of those on my shelves.

And during the year, I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists over on my challenge blog (HERE).


1 comment:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.