Thursday, December 24, 2015

2016 European Reading Challenge


Hosted by: Rose City Reader
Dates: January 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017


As I believe I've mentioned (possibly several times by now), I'm trying to cut back on reading challenges for 2016. But the European Reading Challenge, hosted at Rose City Reader, is always one of my favorites and one I can't resist.

I'm signing up at the Four Star ("Honeymooner") Level, so I'll be reading four books. Haven't decided what books I'll read, but I'm hoping this will help me make a dent in my much-too-long TBR pile. During the year, I'll be tracking my progress and doing all my list-keeping on my challenge blog (HERE).


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Joy! I am glad you are participating again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We are in many of the same circles. Your content matches my friendly groups I want to invite you personally. I am Carolyn. :) https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2016/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.