Three more challenge wrap-ups for 2015. Didn't do terribly well with all of these, even though I did enjoy the books I read for them (mostly). And I want to say a huge thank-you to all the hosts!
The 2015 European Reading Challenge was hosted by Gillian @ Rose City Reader. One of my favorite challenges. I signed up at the Three-star "Business Traveler" level (read 1-3 books), and actually read four books:
- The Third Man. Graham Greene (Vienna, Austria)
- The Room. Jonas Karlsson (Sweden)
- The Witch of Painted Sorrows. M.J. Rose (Paris, France)
- The Fifth Gospel. Ian Caldwell (Vatican City, Rome, Italy)
Foodies Read 2015 was hosted by Vicki @ I'd Rather Be At the Beach. I signed up at the first level, "Short Order Cook" (read 1-3 books), and just read one book that would qualify:
- Backstabbing in Beaujolais. by Jean-Pierre Alaux, Noël Balen (trans. by Anne Trager)
The Nonfiction Reading Challenge was hosted by Jen @ The Introverted Reader. I had high hopes for this one -- I really do want to try to read more nonfiction. But in 2015, I read only one book that would qualify as nonfiction:
- Last Man Standing: Tales from Tinseltown. Roger Moore
More wrap-ups to come....