Saturday, September 05, 2009

From Me To You Award

I've been awarded!!!

Ryan G at Wordsmithonia has very kindly given my blog the From Me to You Award. I'm extremely pleased and I'm very grateful to Ryan, especially as his blog is one I read on a regular basis – if you haven't checked it out, you should head on over there right away!

Isn't that an adorable button? Fits right in with my teddy bear collection, too!

There are plenty of bloggers I'd like to pass this one on to, so I'll have to give it a little thought and narrow down the field!

5 comments:

  1. He looks right at home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! You've got another Flower bear. I hope one more isn't too many for you. Just spread the love. You are my follower. I want you to have a Flower bear. Here is my blog addy.

    http://ilovelovebooks.blogspot.com/2009/09/flower-bear.html

    Please let me know you have picked it up.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.