Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Reading Miss Read

This is not an official challenge – at least for now. My cousin MLB is starting a "personal challenge" to read the "Miss Read" books. You can find her post about the books here.

I read the first three books in the Fairacre series several years ago, and always thought I'd continue with the others, but somehow just never got back to them. I think I've got several more stored around here somewhere, in one of these massive "to be read" piles, so I just might dig one out and give it a try. It should be fun – there are no rules and no schedule to follow. As Cuzzie says:

I am going to challenge myself to begin the Miss Read books and see how far I go. If anyone would care to join me just let me know. There are no rules – rules aren't fun – just choose a book and have a go.

So if you want to join in, just let her know at Boyett-Brinkley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.