Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Perpetual Challenge: To Be Continued...

This looks interesting. The Printed Page is hosting a "Perpetual Challenge" for readers of series books. The web site is called To Be Continued, and the challenge has no time limit (that's the perpetual part). So far, these are the guidelines (but it's still evolving, so check the site for further info):

No books lists or sign ups; cross over books and challenges are welcome, actually encouraged
If not based on the main character central characters must play a prominent part throughout the series
All genres welcome – YA, historical, western, paranormal, mystery, police procedural, adventure, etc.
No trilogies please; only ongoing series (see Spotlight Series)


Many of the books I read are parts of a series, so I'll definitely be getting in on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.