Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Until now, I've resisted the Friday Fill-Ins phenomenon. But this one caught my eye. So here goes (my "fill-ins" are in bold type):

1. When I fell in love I was too young to know any better!

2. I thank the gods for the guy who invented air conditioning when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!

3. Oh, no! The internet connection is down, I'll have to spend the rest of the day playing Spider Solitaire.

4. I don't watch enough current TV to know what is the craziest TV show ever. (But I'm sure it was on the Fox Network.)

5. Cheese and sardines make a great meal.

6. Except for the plants and the grasses and the bugs and the snakes and all the work involved, I love a garden.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a DVD from Netflix and then getting some reading done, tomorrow my plans include attending a funeral and then getting some reading done, and Sunday, I want to sleep late and then get some reading done!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you gave in :-) Your answers to #s 2 & 6 cracked me up. Really? Cheese and sardines? Hmmm...interesting combo. What movie did you watch? Sorry to hear you had a funeral to go to :-(

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Janet. Well, I generally think cheese and anything make a good meal. But the sardines and cheese is something I picked up from my Welsh grandfather, and it's much tastier than you'd think! The movie was "Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle" - about Dorothy Parker and the Algonquin group in the 1920s - interesting but not one I'd really recommend.

    I had a lot of fun with the fill-ins and I'll be checking back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.