Sunday, December 13, 2015

2015 Challenge Wrap-Ups: European, Foodies, and Nonfiction

Three more challenge wrap-ups for 2015. Didn't do terribly well with all of these, even though I did enjoy the books I read for them (mostly). And I want to say a huge thank-you to all the hosts!


The 2015 European Reading Challenge was hosted by Gillian @ Rose City Reader. One of my favorite challenges. I signed up at the Three-star "Business Traveler" level (read 1-3 books), and actually read four books:
  1. The Third Man. Graham Greene (Vienna, Austria) 
  2. The Room. Jonas Karlsson (Sweden)
  3. The Witch of Painted Sorrows. M.J. Rose (Paris, France)
  4. The Fifth Gospel. Ian Caldwell (Vatican City, Rome, Italy)
No reviews -- I might add one or two in the next few days. Or maybe not.



Foodies Read 2015 was hosted by Vicki @ I'd Rather Be At the Beach. I signed up at the first level, "Short Order Cook" (read 1-3 books), and just read one book that would qualify:
Obviously, I'm not much of a cook, even if the orders are very short.



The Nonfiction Reading Challenge was hosted by Jen @ The Introverted Reader. I had high hopes for this one -- I really do want to try to read more nonfiction. But in 2015, I read only one book that would qualify as nonfiction:
Waiting to see if this challenge will be repeated in 2016. If it is, I might have to give it another go.

More wrap-ups to come....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.