Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Suspense & Thriller Challenge

Mysteries (and suspense stories) are probably my favorite genre, so this is just an obvious choice for me. The Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge runs through 2009, so even though it calls for reading 12 books, there's plenty of time to get it done.

Guidelines and a list of all the many types of mysteries/thrillers, etc. can be found on the announcement/sign-up page for the challenge. Here's how it works:

* Read SIX (6) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2008.
* Read SIX (6) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2009.
By the end of this challenge, you will have read 12 different sub-genres of thrillers. Don't worry about when you start this challenge. It officially ends on the very last day of December 2009. You have plenty of time!
You do NOT need to select your books ahead of time.
You don't need a blog to join in this challenge.


I haven't yet decided what I'll be reading, but my list-making mania is bound to kick in soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Suspense & Thriller Challenge! :-D I have posted your link on the right sidebar of the blog. If you haven’t already, feel free to join us on the Yahoo Groups. You’ll find the link at http://suspense-thriller-challenge.blogspot.com/

    Best of luck and above all, have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.