Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kudos!!!

I've been so busy lately, trying to catch up on my reading for all the various challenges I'm involved in, that I've been neglecting my blogging manners. But I do want to say thanks to a couple of wonderful bloggers who've recently honored my blog with some new awards.

First of all, a big thank you to Jo-Jo of Jo-Jo Loves to Read for passing on the Proximidade Award which is accompanied by this much too flattering explanation:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. . . ."

Jo-Jo's is one of the blogs I read on a regular basis. She always has interesting posts, writes great reviews, and now and then includes little snippets of her day-to-day life for her readers to enjoy. THANKS so much for the award, Jo-Jo (and please forgive my tardiness)!

And I also need to say thank you to Bella Foxx of Bella is Reading, for awarding me the Sisterhood Award. As she says, the name says it all. I'm really extremely touched and flattered by this one. Bella's is another blog that I follow regularly. I enjoy her reviews, and I really love the look of her blog, too. So I'm sending a great big THANK YOU her way!

4 comments:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.