Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Reading Challenge Addicts 2013


The 2013 edition of Reading Challenge Addicts started today!  And, of course, I just had to sign up.  Even though I'm trying very hard to cut back on challenges for this year -- so far, I've already gotten myself involved in twelve of them, with a couple more waiting in the wings.  Obviously, I need this group (if not an intervention).  So, I'm in for 2013. 

Here's my list of challenges:
  1. 50 Book Challenge (a Library Thing group)
  2. 2013 Category Challenge (another Library Thing group)
  3. European Reading Challenge
  4. Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
  5. Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
  6. Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
  7. Middle East Reading Challenge
  8. Mystery/Crime Reading Challenge
  9. Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
  10. Pre-1960 Classic Children's Books Reading Challenge
  11. Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge
  12. What's in a Name Reading Challenge
Have I forgotten any?  Don't think so.  So I guess I'm in at the "In Flight" level of addiction (11-15 challenges entered). 

This year I'm going to make a real effort to do a better job of keeping track of my challenges -- maybe do a regular blog post about how I'm doing with each one.  I'll also be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE).  So now I really just need to GET READING!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah....that "cutting back" thing doesn't seem to work so well for me either. I've already signed up for 22.....

    Good luck with all yours! And glad to have you along for the Challenge Addict ride in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to stay away from challenges, so far I am only interested in three for 2013. Have fun with your 12 challenges, they will keep you busy in 2013, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.