Wednesday, January 09, 2013

2013 Nonfiction Reading Challenge


Hosted by: The Introverted Reader
Dates: 1 January - 31 December 2013
See the challenge announcement/sign-up page here

As the challenge host says:
Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.
I generally read at least a few nonfiction books each year, and there are several on my "must read" list for this year.  So this challenge sounds perfect for me.  But I'm playing it safe and signing up at the "Dilettante" level (1-5 books) -- I think that should be very doable.  Tracking my progress on my challenge blog (HERE).

1 comment:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.