Thursday, December 30, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: Art History Reading Challenge


The Art History Reading Challenge was hosted by Carrie at nomadreader (thanks, Carrie!). I'm really surprised I didn't do better with this, since it was one of my favorites of all the challenges I signed up for in 2010. I ended up only reading four of the six books I committed to. Even so, I'm going to consider this challenge a success because it nudged me into (finally) reading Nick Bantock's wonderful Griffin and Sabine books.

Here are the books I read, with links to reviews:

The Griffin and Sabine Trilogy. Nick Bantock
The Raphael Affair
. Iain Pears
Quattrocento
. James McKean
The Hypnotist
. M.J. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.