Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bookworms Carnival, Edition 12

This month's Bookworms Carnival is up. It's Edition #12, with Fairy Tales as its theme. If you like fairy tales, the Carnival offers lots of great reading, and you could discover a new blog to fall in love with!

Many thanks to Nymeth for hosting, and for including one of my posts (Granny's Wonderful Fairy Tales).

Anyone interested in participating in an upcoming Carnival can find more information and guidelines by visiting Dewey's Information for Carnival Participants.

1 comment:

  1. There is a nice short story over at Story Time Break called "The Fairy's Tale."

    http://storytimebreak.blogspot.com/

    Thought I'd mention it because of the talk of fairy tales.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.