Saturday, December 31, 2011

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2012

Hosted by: Yvonne (Socrates' Book Reviews)
Dates: 1 January - 31 December, 2012

See the guidelines on the announcement/sign-up page here. There are three levels to choose from; I'm signing up at the first level (complete one series), and I'll be trying to finish up the Mrs. Malory mystery series by Hazel Holt -- I need to read three more books:
  • Mrs. Malory and the Lilies That Fester
  • Mrs. Malory and No Cure for Death
  • Mrs. Malory and a Death in the Family
There are a couple of other series I'd like to finish this year, too -- but I don't want to promise more than I can deliver. As the year goes along, I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I'm so glad you are joining us. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.