|"Girl in Hammock," Theodore Robinson (1894)|
This week, I'll be getting back to a couple of books I started in June:
The Girls, by Emma Cline
Vinegar Girl, by Anne Tyler
Sounds like it's gonna be a very girly week.
Last week, I didn't finish any books, but I did post a few reviews of books I read earlier in the year. These are mostly very brief — just a few words to help me remember what I read and what I thought about it:
- A Christmas Escape, by Anne Perry
- Daisy Miller, by Henry James
- Dreaming Spies, by Laurie R. King
- Far From True, by Linwood Barclay
- Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke
- The Last September, by Nina de Gramont
- Lovely In Her Bones, by Sharyn McCrumb
- To Have and Have Not, by Ernest Hemingway
Also posted a (very late) wrap-up post for the Once Upon a Time X reading challenge that ended back on June 21st (see — I said it was late).
So, how's your summer reading going so far?
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.