Monday, August 25, 2008

Random Photo Monday: Shore Leave

This is beach week (hooray!). We’ll be heading for Rehoboth, DE tomorrow on our annual trek. Don’t know how much blogging I’ll be doing for the next few days. A week without blogging or email seems pretty traumatic and maybe even un-American, but we’ll just have to see how well the hotel Internet access works. Oh, well – at least I’ll get lots of reading (and shopping!) done.


Here’s a shot from one of our previous trips. This guy seemed really interested in my photo-taking, and posed for a very long time while I hassled with camera, beach bag, hat, and various other paraphernalia. But our neighbors on the beach that day were handing out French fries to all the shore birds in the vicinity – so maybe he thought the camera might actually be a treat-dispensing machine of some sort. No such luck from me, I’m afraid. I learned my lesson in that department from the pigeons in Trafalgar Square.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute snap! I have to know -- what DID happen with the pigeons at Trafalgar Square?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.