- Read a mystery with the word "murder" in the title.
- Read a mystery set in your region.
- Read a mystery that has been on your shelf for at least a year.
- Read a mystery from a "new to you" author.
And here's my list (subject to change, of course):
- Murder, She Meowed: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery, by Rita Mae Brown
- Santa Clawed: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery, by Rita Mae Brown
- A Stitch in Time: A Needlecraft Mystery, by Monica Ferris
- Index to Murder: A Miss Zukas Mystery, by Jo Dereske
This sounds like fun!ReplyDelete
You are out of control!! I'm loving it!!