Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The MysteryReaderCafe Reading Challenge 2009

This challenge is actually part of the Mystery Reader Cafe Group at Yahoo.com, but you don't have to be a member of the group to join. Just visit the challenge announcement post by Kari at Another Book On The Stack, to sign up. The challenge runs all year long, and the guidelines are these:
  1. Read a mystery with the word "murder" in the title.
  2. Read a mystery set in your region.
  3. Read a mystery that has been on your shelf for at least a year.
  4. Read a mystery from a "new to you" author.

And here's my list (subject to change, of course):

  1. Murder, She Meowed: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery, by Rita Mae Brown
  2. Santa Clawed: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery, by Rita Mae Brown
  3. A Stitch in Time: A Needlecraft Mystery, by Monica Ferris
  4. Index to Murder: A Miss Zukas Mystery, by Jo Dereske

2 comments:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.