Monday, December 15, 2008

20 in 2009 Challenge

I seem to have gone a little insane today. I've been joining reading challenges right and left. But there's one more I want to get in on, and that's the 20 in 2009 Challenge. Participants are asked to read a total of 20 books in 2009.
The rules are:
  • You must create a progress page, which will be updated each time you complete one of your 20 books.
  • You can read as many books as you want by an author or in the same series.
  • If the book is a re-read, it must be from a year ago.
  • If you begin the book in 2008 and finish it in 2009, it does count for this challenge.
  • The following do not count: comics, catalogs, manga, journals.
  • You must link back to this challenge with one of the buttons provided or one that you make for your own personal use.
  • If you intend to participate, leave a comment on the main entry stating so. You will then be added to the participants list.
  • Everyone who successfully completes the 20 in 2009 challenge will win a small award graphic to display on their website
To read more and sign up, visit the dedicated blog for the challenge.

This one seems pretty doable, since I'm almost positive I can read at least twenty books in 2009, and I hope to read quite a few more than that. I've created my progress page here. And I think I've probably already started reading for the challenge, because I know I've got at least two books going that I won't finish until sometime in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.