Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Horse Race and The Dog Show

So I guess things didn't turn out exactly the way I would have liked in the Virginia and Maryland primaries yesterday. But I'm not despairing – the race is still pretty much neck and neck, and we've still got Texas and Ohio to look forward to.

One nice development was that M decided to back Hill, too – at least that's what he's telling me. For a while it looked like we'd cancel each other out, since he was leaning toward Obama.

But even though the election contest might not be going my way, I finally managed to pick a winner at Westminster. Uno the Beagle won Best in Show last night and saved the day from being a total washout. Finally a beagle in the spotlight – take that, you nasty poodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.