Saturday, December 31, 2011

1st in a Series Challenge 2012

Hosted by: Katy (A Few More Pages)
Dates: 1 January through 31 December, 2012

For guidelines and to sign up, see the challenge blog here.

Again this year, I'm signing up at the "Series Novice" level, so I'll be reading at least three books. Haven't decided what they'll be yet, but I have a list of books I'm considering:
  • The Big Sleep. Raymond Chandler (first Philip Marlowe novel)
  • Fer-de-Lance. Rex Stout (Nero Wolfe)
  • Last Bus to Woodstock. Colin Dexter (Inspector Morse series)
  • A Man Lay Dead. Ngaio Marsh (Albert Campion series)
  • Relic. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (Pendergast series)
  • The Warden. Anthony Trollope (Chronicles of Barsetshire)
And I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog here.

1 comment:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.