Thursday, December 25, 2014

Challenge Wrap-Up: Vintage Mystery Bingo 2014

Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block

OK, I sort of wiped out on this one. I was working on the Gold Edition (books published before 1960), but only read two books that would qualify: The High Window (1942) and The Lady in the Lake (1943), both by Raymond Chandler -- and didn't review either of them. But both of those have been on my TBR list for decades, and I loved them. So I guess for me the challenge was actually pretty much a success. In fact, I'm considering taking another chance with the 2015 challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.