Saturday, December 13, 2014

2015 European Reading Challenge


Dates: January 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Hosted by: Gilion Dumas @ Rose City Reader

For 2015, Gilion at Rose City Reader is once again hosting the European Reading Challenge -- where participants read books by European authors, or books set in European countries, no matter where the author comes from. For more info and to sign up, see the challenge announcement page.

There are several levels of participation:
  1. Five Star (Deluxe Entourage): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.
  2. Four Star (Honeymooner): Read four qualifying books.
  3. Three Star (Business Traveler): Read three qualifying books.
  4. Two Star (Adventurer): Read two qualifying books.
  5. One Star (Pensione Weekender): Read just one qualifying book.
I signed up at the "Honeymooner" (Four Star) level last year, and had a pretty easy time with that, but for 2015 I'm playing it a little safer and going with "Business Traveler" (Three Star/three books). During the year, I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (and here, if I can remember):

1.
2.
3.
4.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I look forward to seeing what books you pick and what countries you visit!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.