Sunday, December 07, 2014

Challenge Wrap-Up: 2014 Chunkster Challenge


The 2014 Chunkster Challenge was hosted by Vasilly, and the goal was to read books with 450 (or more) pages.

When I signed up, I intended to read at least a couple of chunksters, but ended up only finishing one -- Ten Lords A-Leaping, by C.C. Benison (490 pages). I think it's extremely unlikely that I'll read another 400-page tome before the end of the year (OK, it's definitely NOT gonna happen), so I'm wrapping this one up now. Thanks so much to Vasilly for hosting.


2 comments:

  1. You read one more chunkster than most people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you certainly read one more chunkster than me -- I seem to be sticking to the 150-180 pg. books. But, then, I am stuck in series reading too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.