Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015 Nonfiction Reading Challenge


Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015

See the announcement post to read all the guidelines and sign up.  There are several levels of participation to choose from:
  • Dilettante -- Read 1-5 nonfiction books 
  • Explorer -- Read 6-10 
  • Seeker -- Read 11-15 
  • Master -- Read 16-20
I'll be going for the Dilettante level again this year. I didn't do very well with the 2014 challenge, but I'm hoping for better behavior in 2015. During the year, I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.