Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Challenges: Memoirs and New York

Yes, I've done it again - found two more really great looking challenges that I just can't pass up. But they fit so well with all my other reading challenges, I don't think they'll be a problem.


The Memorable Memoir Reading Challenge is being hosted by Melissa of The Betty and Boo Chronicles. See the sign-up page here.
My progress page, with list of possible reads will be here.


The New York Challenge is being hosted by Jill of Fizzy Thoughts. See the sign-up page here.
And again, see my progress page, with list of possibilities, on my challenge blog here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing both of those challenges too! They're irresistible. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you join us for the Memorable Memoir Challenge! I'm doing the NY one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already finished the memoir challenge. I love reading memoirs but New York sounds good. I may have to sign up for another. I had to create a folder to keep them all straight and I still don't know if they are all there.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.