It also nudged me into reading a couple of books that I wouldn't normally have chosen (especially the Garcia Marquez), and it gave me a reason finally to tackle one or two titles that had been on my "to read" list for a number of years.
The challenge also introduced me to a huge number of interesting books and blogs (and bloggers) that I hadn't known existed. I want to thank Karlene for hosting, and all the other challenge members for taking part – I've really enjoyed reading all the wonderful reviews and I've picked up quite a few titles that I want to check out for my future reading adventures.
Here's a list of the books I read for the challenge, with links to my reviews:
1. Civil To Strangers (Barbara Pym) [See Review]
2. The Concord Quartet (Samuel A. Schreiner, Jr.) [See Review]
3. The Flanders Panel (Arturo Perez-Reverte) [See Review]
4. The Grand Complication (Allen Kurzweil) [See Review]
5. Love in the Time of Cholera (Gabriel Garcia Marquez) [See Review]
If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Civil To Strangers; but then I'm a terrible Pym fanatic. However, I enjoyed all the books and don't regret choosing any of them.
So the challenge of winter is over, spring is here, and now it's time to start a new book! Happy reading, everyone.