Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Photo Monday: Kayla

OK, I know this is weird. But I have a travel doll, who goes with me on most of the trips I take. She's tiny, so she fits in any purse or suitcase quite easily. And she's always a very enthusiastic traveler, as you can see. Her name is Kayla, and she's a member of the Barbie family.

She always wears the same outfit, whether she's at the beach or in the mountains, or relaxing in a big city hotel room. Sort of like Waldo in the "Where's Waldo" books. She has a tiny pair of black-rimmed eyeglasses, too, but she's always losing them.

I think here she was on her way to or from Chicago, a few years back. Wasn't it nice of Amtrak to provide a cup that was just her size?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.