Thursday, January 20, 2022

Looking Forward

Now that I've signed up for the New Release Challenge this year, I've started watching publication schedules a little more closely than I have in recent years. And I've put together a list of soon-to-be-published books that seem interesting. I definitely can't hope to read all of them, but I'm hoping it'll help keep me focused on what's coming up in 2022. (And I do love a list!) I'll try to remember to add to it as I discover new titles throughout the year. (Not every book published during the year will make the list — just books that sound like something I'd like to read.)

JANUARY Releases


FEBRUARY Releases


MARCH Releases


APRIL Releases


MAY Releases


JUNE Releases


JULY Releases


AUGUST Releases


SEPTEMBER Releases


OCTOBER Releases



NOVEMBER Releases



DECEMBER Releases

..........

2 comments:

  1. I'm eager to read The Maid. Several bloggers have reviewed it favorably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one I really want to read, too! I've got a copy but haven't had time to start it yet. Soon, I hope!

      Delete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.