Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2020


Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2020


I'm still hoping to do a bit more reading for the 2019 Mount TBR Challenge, though I probably won't make my original 12-book goal. But in 2020 I'm planning to really concentrate on reading books I've had on the shelves for a long time. And since I'll need all the help I can get, I'm signing up for next year's Mount TBR Challenge, hoping it'll keep me on target.

Once again, I'm signing up at the Pike's Peak level (12 books), and during the year I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog (HERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.