Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Calendar of Crime 2020 Reading Challenge


Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2020


I signed up for the 2019 edition of this challenge and had a lot of fun with it, even though I didn't manage to review many of the books I read. (Maybe none of the books I read? Didn't really do much reviewing at all during this past year. Must do better in 2020.) I loved tracking down books for all the various categories and reading lots of reviews by other (more diligent) participants. So I'm signing up again for next year's challenge.

During the year, I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists over on my challenge blog (HERE).

1 comment:

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.