Tuesday, December 04, 2018

2019 Picture Book Reading Challenge


Dates: January - December 2019

Goal: "To have adults read more picture books.
To celebrate the fact that picture books are for everyone!"

Minimum number of books: Six

Option 1: Read six picture books of your choice.
Option 2: Read at least six books from one of the checklists on the announcement page.


I'll be signing up for Option 1, but hope to read more than six picture books. During the year I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists over on my challenge blog (HERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.