Tuesday, December 04, 2018

2019 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge



Host: Amy @ Passages to the Past
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2019

Guidelines:
  • Choose your level.
  • Read any sub-genre of historical fiction (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, Young Adult, etc.)
  • You don't need a blog to participate.
  • There will be a monthly link for reviews.
Levels:
  1. 20th Century Reader - 2 books
  2. Victorian Reader - 5 books
  3. Renaissance Reader - 10 books
  4. Medieval - 15 books
  5. Ancient History - 25 books
  6. Prehistoric - 50+ books
My goal: "Victorian Reader" (5 books).

During the year I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists over on my challenge blog (HERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.