Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Calendar of Crime Challenge (New for 2019!)


The year has really gotten away from me. All of a sudden it's time for all the new 2019 reading challenge announcements. How is that possible?

I've always loved the mystery-themed challenges that Bev over at My Reader's Block hosts every year, even though I don't always do so well with them. But this year she has a brand new one: the Calendar of Crime Challenge. It calls for reading a minimum of twelve books during the year — one for each month, with the book fulfilling one of several categories listed for that month. You can get a better idea of the challenge workings by reading the guidelines on the announcement page.

I'm thinking this challenge should help me knock a few more books off my ridiculously huge TBR stacks and lists. So even though I'm still working on my challenges for 2018, I'm signing up for this one right away. Besides, I love playing with those category lists! During the year I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE).


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving my new challenge a try! I hope you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.