Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Teaser Tuesday: The Fix


This week my teaser lines come from David Baldacci's new thriller, The Fix (Grand Central Publishing, April 2017). It's the latest entry in his "Memory Man" series centered around police detective Amos Decker. This excerpt comes from Location 1772 of the e-book edition, and is from an uncorrected advance copy, so please remember that it might be different in the published volume.
"Good workout?" she asked, without looking at him.
"Any workout I have that doesn't involve a coronary is a good workout for me."
 
Yeah, that's kinda how I feel about workouts, too.





If you'd like to see more Teaser Tuesday offerings, or do some teasing yourself, just head on over to The Purple Booker and leave your link. And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.


3 comments:

  1. Ha-ha...yes, I appreciate that kind of workout, too...in other words, the fewer the better.

    The story sounds tempting. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE ROANOKE GIRLS”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I would have to agree with that too. :-) Great teaser. THank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I didn't know he had a new release coming. Must check this out!

    My TT from Grilled, Chilled and Killed

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.