Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Not Another Challenge: July Book Blowout

OK, I just got through saying I was going to cut back on challenges, right? But this one really doesn't feel like a challenge. Basically, all you have to do is read as many books as you can during the month of July. Well, I'll be doing that anyway!

All right, it's a challenge. What can I say? But it has such a great button!

The July Book Blowout is being hosted by Mrs. S. at Blue Archipelago. And as I said, the rules are really pretty simple – just read as much as you can, between July 1 and 31. Then by August 7 do a blog post about all the books you've read. You don't even need to do reviews – just a final list. How easy is that? Well, you can sign up and read the full guidelines by visiting the challenge announcement page (here). You have until July 14 to get on board.

I'm going to resist the urge to make a long list of possible titles. Don't want to pin myself down too much. But I've already read three books that will count in the challenge, and I think I should be able to read at least three more. So I guess six books is my goal. I know that's not a huge number, but for anyone who reads as slow as I do, it's pretty impressive. I think it qualifies as a blowout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.