Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022 Reading Challenge Sign-Ups (Part 2)

Yes, I'm signing up for a few more reading challenges. I promised myself I'd be more conservative about challenges this year, but it looks like I'm already breaking that promise. During the year, I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my reading lists over on my challenge blog

2022 Children's Books Reading Challenge...for Adults! 

Host: Belle's Library


I love reading children's books of all kinds, so this challenge is perfect for me. Not many rules and you can read any books that might be found in the children's section of a library or bookstore. Sounds great.


Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2022

Host: Adventures of an Intrepid Reader
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2022

Click here for announcement, rules, and sign-ups.

I'm signing up at the Victorian Reader level — just 5 books. Much of what I read is historical fiction, so I should be able to handle that many with no trouble.


2022 New Release Challenge

Host: (un)Conventional Bookworms
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2022
(sign-ups open until September 1)

Click here for announcement, rules, and sign-ups.

This is a new challenge for me, and I'm hoping it helps me pay a little more attention to current bookish happenings. There are five levels of participation, and I'm signing up at the "New Release Newbie" level (1-30 books for the year).   

..........

 

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a children's book reading challenge for adults.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I thought I might have to start one of my own, and then I found this one, and it's perfect.

      Thanks for the blog visit, and happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for participating in the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the challenges I always look forward to every year. Thanks for hosting again!

      Delete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.