Friday, March 21, 2014

Once Upon a Time VIII

Art by Melissa Nucera

Spring is here at last.  And with it comes one of my favorite reading events - the Once Upon a Time challenge hosted by Carl Anderson over at Stainless Steel Droppings.  This is the eighth go-round for this one, and I'm really hoping it's going to help lift me out of this reading slump I've fallen into recently.


This year, I'm keeping the pressure low and signing up for The Journey, which calls for just one book from any of the various genres (Fairy Tale, Folklore, Fantasy, and Mythology).  Of course, I'm hoping to read more than that, and I've got quite an extensive list of possibilities.  Some of those:


I'm also thinking about attempting Quest on the Screen.  I've wiped out with this quest in the past, so we'll see if I can do a little better this time.

During the course of the challenge, I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE).  Now it's time to get reading!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have plenty of options! I'm intrigued by the title "The Fairy Tale Detectives"... I hope you enjoy your reading and get out of your recent slump!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.