Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 Mystery/Crime Reading Challenge


Hosted by: Amy @ The Crafty Book Nerd
Dates: 1 January - 31 December, 2013
See the challenge announcement / sign-up page

This one seems like a natural for me -- most of my reading generally consists of mysteries and suspense novels.  Challenge participants can read any book, group of stories, or any author, just so long as they're from the mystery genre. You don't need a blog to participate, and there's no set number of books to read. At the end of the year, you'll receive a rank depending on the amount you read:
  • 5 books= Detective 
  • 10 books = Sergeant 
  • 15 books = Lieutenant 
  • 20 books = Captain 
  • 25 books = Chief 
  • 30+ books = Sherlock Holmes
Of course, there's no way I'll ever be Sherlock Holmes, but I'm pretty sure I should be able to make it to Sergeant, or maybe even Lieutenant.  Just have to see how things go.  During the year, I'll be tracking my progress on my challenge blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.