This was another fun challenge. I read several books that were outside my normal "comfort zone," and a couple that had been on my "must read" list for several years. I also discovered several authors who were new to me.
Here's the list of books I read, with links to reviews. I'm still missing a couple of those reviews, but I'm hoping to remedy that later in the week.
- Solaris. Stanislaw Lem
- The Book of God and Physics. Enrique Joven
- The Unit. Ninni Holmqvist
- The Angel's Game. Carlos Ruiz Zafon [review to come]
- The Friend of Madame Maigret. Georges Simenon
- The Lover. Marguerite Duras [review to come]