Monday, July 29, 2019

Reading Update: Almost August



Not sure how this happened, but July is nearly outta here! I had about a dozen books I was hoping to read this summer, and so far I'm a little off track. (As usual!) But even though this month has been really busy, I have managed to get a few books read in the last couple of weeks.

Mrs. Everything, by Jennifer Weiner
(which I actually started in June, so I guess it's not technically a July read) 


Recursion, by Blake Crouch (a very fast read)


Lady in the Lake, by Laura Lippman
(another quick read, although I still have a teensy bit to finish up tonight)

This week I'll be finishing up that last one, and trying to get some reviews posted on the blog — I've really been neglecting reviews this year. Then I hope to start a couple of others on my summer list:


We Were Killers Once, by Becky Masterman
(the fourth book in her Brigid Quinn mystery series)


Fake Like Me, by Barbara Bourland
(by another new-to-me author, creating a lot of buzz)


Anyway, that is the plan. So... back to the books.

Happy reading, everyone! And have a lovely week.



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.


6 comments:

  1. I've read the first two in the Brigid Quinn series and have number three on TBR mountain. I should look for #4 so that I'm up to date. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been interested in LADY IN THE LAKE.

    Nice list of books....thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    Nice to see you on IT'S MONDAY!! WHAT ARE YOU READING this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if Recursion was a very fast read you must have enjoyed it. I sort of haven't picked it out to examine and see if I want to read it, have sort of skipped over it but will go and take a look to see if its for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Mrs. Everything, and I'm excited about The Lady in the Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t read any of these though I have enjoyed most of a Jennifer Weiners backlist so I may get around to Mrs Everything eventually

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.