And now that I've mentioned reading -- I have to admit I haven't been doing as much of that as I'd like. Lots of reasons -- but mostly just real life getting in the way. So I haven't had much to report this last couple of months.
Only finished two books in September:
• Call for the Dead, by John le Carré - The first of his George Smiley books.
• A Morbid Taste for Bones, by Ellis Peters - First book in the long-running Brother Cadfael mystery series.
I enjoyed both of those, and hope to get reviews up this week. Well, soon anyway.
So far in October I've finished one book...
• The Night She Died, by Dorothy Simpson - First entry in Simpson's Inspector Thanet series.
...and this week I'm reading a couple of ghostly tales, perfect for this time of year:
• A Shadow on the Wall, by Jonathan Aycliffe
• Dead Lake, by Darcy Coates
So now if the rainy weather blues don't get me down and I can manage to avoid another migraine, I'm looking forward to getting some reading done!
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.