Monday, February 15, 2016

2016 Nonfiction Reading Challenge


Hosted by: The Introverted Reader
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2016

I meant to sign up for this one last month (actually, I thought I had!), so this is a little late. The Nonfiction Challenge is pretty straightforward: Read anything that's not fiction -- history, memoirs, travel, etc. You get the idea. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed, and you don't need a blog to participate.

I used to read quite a bit of nonfiction, but haven't read much lately; so I'm hoping this challenge will help get me back in the habit.  I'll be signing up at the "Dilettante" Level (1-5 books), and during the year I'll be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog (HERE).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.