|"CMS Reading by Gaslight" 1884, William Stott (1857-1900)|
I did quite a bit of reading last week -- managed to finish two books I've had going for a couple of weeks now, and a few that have been on my TBR list longer than that. Even though several of them were really short, I still feel that I accomplished quite a lot. It's unlikely that I'll be able to keep up that pace, but at least I've made a good beginning for the year.
Finished last week
- Andrew's Brain, by E.L. Doctorow
- The Book Boy, by Joanna Trollope
- Fog Magic, by Julia L. Sauer
- The Only Problem, by Muriel Spark
- The Universe Versus Alex Woods, by Gavin Extence
Reading this week
- Ten Lords A-Leaping, by C.C. Benison
Waiting in the wings
- The Asylum, by John Harwood. I've had this one for many months now - finally getting around to starting it.
- Gone-Away Lake. Elizabeth Enright. Another book I'm reading for the Newbery Reading Challenge.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.