Sunday, November 30, 2014

2015 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge


Hosted by: Amy @ A Bookish Girl
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2015

Challenge goal: Read any novels, short stories or authors, so long as the genre is mystery/crime/thriller. See the announcement post for guidelines and levels.

Mysteries are my favorite genre, and I read more of them than just about any other type of book, so this one is a natural for me. Will I make it to 15 books (the Flavia de Luce level)? We'll see. During the year, I'll also be tracking my progress over on my challenge blog.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.


5 comments:

  1. Great challenge. I love mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy! So glad that you will be reading along with us in 2015's Cloak & Dagger Reading Challenge.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that the original sign-up post has moved to a different web address and can be found here: 2015 Cloak & Dagger Mystery Reading Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy, for letting me know about the move!

      Delete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.