Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Mount TBR Challenge


Hosted by: Bev @ My Reader's Block
Dates: January 1 - December 31, 2014

I honestly thought I had already signed up for this challenge.  Apparently not, though - so I'm doing it now.  I'm always trying to reduce the size of that "must read someday" list/pile, so this challenge is something I really need.

All the guidelines are available over at the challenge announcement/sign-up site (HERE).  I'll be signing up at the "Pike's Peak" level (read 12 books).  I don't really have a list ready (although I have SOME of my TBR list posted over at GoodReads), so I'll just add titles as I go:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

2 comments:

  1. I like this challenge, because it makes me think about reading all those books I've bought over the last few years and then never read.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.