Here's another reading challenge I'm signing up for. I signed up for the 2020 What's in a Name Challenge, and did manage to read a few books. But since I never got any reviews posted, I feel like I sort of wiped out. So I'm going to try to do a better job with the 2021 challenge.
As usual, there are six categories and the goal is to read one book for each category. These are this year's categories:
- One/1 (examples: One Second After; The 100)
- Doubled word (ex: In a Dark, Dark Wood; Wolf by Wolf)
- Reference to outer space (ex: The Fault in Our Stars)
- Possessive noun (ex: The Zookeeper’s Wife)
- Botanical word (ex: The Language of Flowers; The Sandalwood Tree)
- Article of
clothing (ex: Bossypants)
During the year I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists over on my challenge blog (HERE).