I'm such a reading challenge junkie, if I'm not careful I'd be signing up for every single one that comes along. And, of course, that would be madness.
But I'm signing up for this one. It's being hosted by Celebrity Readers, and you can click on the link above, for the announcement/sign-up page.
I have dozens of series started, and I'd really like to finish at least a few of them next year. Hoping this challenge will give me the nudge I need.
I'll probably aim for the "C-List" level (complete 1-4 series). Haven't decided exactly which ones to work on, but these are some of the possibilities:
- Mrs. Malory Mysteries, by Hazel Holt ... (3 books left to read)
- Dave Gurney Mysteries, by John Verdon ... (4 books left)
- Robert Langdon series, by Dan Brown ... (1 book left)
- Inspector Barnaby series, by Caroline Graham ... (4 books left)
- The Dark Is Rising series, by Susan Cooper ... (1 book left)
- Inspector Morse series, by Colin Dexter ... (8 books left)
- Stewart Hoag Mysteries, by David Handler ... (8 books left)
- Philip Marlowe series, by Raymond Chandler ... (6 books left)
During the year, I'll be tracking my progress and keeping all my lists on my challenge blog (HERE).